The Bible Study Guides from It Is Written are a great way to share the timeless truths of God’s Word with your friends, family, and community. These 25 guides are attractive, modern and easy to use.
- Simple Q&A format, with the answer key included.
- High-quality photos and artwork.
- Lead-in stories, abundant illustrations, and feature boxes to engage readers.
- Twenty-five lessons covering all the major Bible doctrines.
- Each lesson stands on its own.
I've used these in English in the past, and my husband recently bought some Chinese sets to use in giving Bible studies to his parents. They've only done one session so far but he said they were asking good questions and seemed to be engaged.
I'm not a Bible worker, but from my lay person perspective the IIW version of Bible studies are my favorite since they are easy to use, look extremely professional, are current, and have clear notes in them! Sometimes I will give the lessons to a co-worker if they are asking about a particular topic, then I'll replenish my supply by ordering individual study guides from the IIW store.