(price above is 60%)
To pay the 40% downpayment click here.
Please include your Church name in the Business name field when you checkout.
To pay the full amount ($4,995) please add both items to your cart.
The deadline to participate in social media advertising for the April 2021 meetings is 6 pm on March 13, 2021.
Evangelism with It Is Written is stronger than ever. Join now and receive access to six online evangelism programs plus other resources – with a retail value of over $8,000!
The total price for Acts 20:21 is $4,995 (40% down payment ($1,998) is due by September 22 to participate in the October 2020 meetings). The remaining 60% ($2,997) is due before March 16, 2021. Please register by September 15 to participate in the October 2020 meetings.
To pay via check please send the check to It Is Written, Attn: Customer Service, 9340 Four Corners Place, Ooltewah, TN 37363. Please include your church’s name on the check, also include your email address and phone number.
For more info, please visit acts2021.church or email email@example.com or call Yves Monnier at 661-319-9529.
We are very happy to have partnered with It Is Written's ACTS2021 virtual evangelism journey. We are excited about what God will do through this program.
We are so excited to be part of this new venture with It Is Written!